ILTA, along with Adaptive Solutions, invites you to attend this educational session being offered in your area.
When matter centricity was first introduced to document management (DM), there were a few hard and fast rules — minimize your folders, lock down folder creation and make everything public to encourage collaboration. With many years of experience and examples of what works and what doesn’t, our workspace design rules are now much more nuanced.
Factors such as client audits and security concerns, changing law practices, new third-party tools and the consumerization of technology make this a good time to consider a matter-centric refresh. We’ll use real-world examples to illustrate today’s best practices to encourage your firm or corporate legal department to embrace your DM.
March 21, 2017
12:00pm -1:30pm EST
Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP
999 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30309-3996
To register click here.
- Worldwide Business with kathy ireland® Introduces Enterprise Content Management Services from Adaptive Solutions Tune in to Fox Business Network as sponsored programming and Bloomberg International on Sunday, March 12, 2017. See market-by-market listings below. - March 7, 2017
- International Legal Technology Association Atlanta Event - February 17, 2017
- International Legal Technology Association Washington, DC Event - February 17, 2017
- Adaptive Solutions Acknowledged for Exceptional Customer Service - September 21, 2016
- Adaptive Solutions is pleased to announce that Ken Force has joined our Enterprise Content Management Team - August 1, 2016
- Bob Dolinsky Joins Adaptive Solutions - May 25, 2016
- 2015 Philadelphia Children’s Alliance Bear Affair - December 18, 2015
- Atlanta “ECM State of the Union” - October 23, 2015