Bob Dolinsky, Chief Strategy Officer at Adaptive Solutions, will be participating in a panel discussion titled “Personal Privacy Protection 101: Security Tips For Individuals In The Professional World” for the Delaware State Bar Association on Tuesday, March 21, at the DSBA Offices in Wilmington.
The panel will discuss common data security pitfalls in everyday scenarios that affect personal privacy, as well as aspects of professional privacy that may not be covered by a law firm’s IT department . The panel will offer practical tips for protecting against personal privacy concerns such as identity theft, as well as tips for meeting professional obligations to safeguard confidential information. Anticipated topics include privacy tips for email use, mobile devices, social media, bluetooth and WiFi, travel tips, and transactions over the internet. Questions about related topics from the audience will be welcomed. This program welcomes attorneys and other legal professionals. 2 hours CLE credit in Enhanced Ethics will be provided.
For more information and to register, please visit the Delaware Bar website – https://www.dsba.org – upcoming events.
- The Challenge of Law Firm Technology Innovation What Can Be Done to Improve Success - March 15, 2018
- Successful Law Firms Invest in Technology - February 13, 2018
- Who Are We? Should Law Firm Technology Leaders Think a Little More Like Industrial Engineers and a Little Less Like Technologists? - November 28, 2017
- Planning a new or upgrade of your Document Management System? Here are 10 “do’s” to streamline the process - November 3, 2017
- Be Ready for New EU Privacy Regulations – May 25, 2018 is Rapidly Approaching A reminder and update on this important topic - October 20, 2017
- Be Ready for New EU Privacy Regulations - May 26, 2017
- Data Don’t Vote – Disrupting Big Data Consider Small Data When Planning - April 10, 2017
- Bob Dolinsky to Participate in Panel Discussion for Delaware State Bar Association - March 20, 2017
- Key Issues to Address in an Information Governance Policy - January 10, 2017