Adaptive Solutions is proud to be among an elite group of consultants who were identified as providing exceptional customer service in the 2016 ILTA/InsideLegal Technology Purchasing Survey. ILTA and InsideLegal administered their 11th annual Survey among 1231 ILTA member law firms and published the results in early September. The comprehensive survey measures past and future technology purchases, budget and purchasing influences, and also identifies trends in legal technology and support and service levels. The full survey can be found here.
Of the 95 different vendors listed, Adaptive is honored to be one of only 11 who were mentioned 3 or more times as providing exceptional customer service. Current clients agree. “Technology resources should be reliable and the service exceptional. Period. Adaptive Solutions acts on this principle. The support and technology leadership they have provided is unparalleled.” – Jim Miskovsky, Director of Information Technology, Fisher and Phillips.
Founded in 1998, Adaptive Solutions, Inc. is a nation-wide provider of legal-specific systems integration and consulting services. Firms are provided a high quality of service by combining a comprehensive understanding of legal IT requirements with a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Worldwide Business with kathy ireland® Introduces Enterprise Content Management Services from Adaptive Solutions Tune in to Fox Business Network as sponsored programming and Bloomberg International on Sunday, March 12, 2017. See market-by-market listings below. - March 7, 2017
- International Legal Technology Association Atlanta Event - February 17, 2017
- International Legal Technology Association Washington, DC Event - February 17, 2017
- Adaptive Solutions Acknowledged for Exceptional Customer Service - September 21, 2016
- Adaptive Solutions is pleased to announce that Ken Force has joined our Enterprise Content Management Team - August 1, 2016
- Bob Dolinsky Joins Adaptive Solutions - May 25, 2016
- 2015 Philadelphia Children’s Alliance Bear Affair - December 18, 2015
- Atlanta “ECM State of the Union” - October 23, 2015